How can you get more involved? Volunteer for an ARRL appointment.
The Indiana Section is looking for volunteers to serve in the ARRL Field Organization. You can serve in several areas including emergency communications, traffic or message handling, public information, or help others with technical issues. There is a place for everyone in the ARRL Field Organization.
Station Level Appointments
- Public Information Officer
- Official Observer
- Official Relay Station
- Technical Specialiast
- Official Emergency Station
To apply for a station level appointment, please complete the easy online application for State Appointment by clicking HERE.
- Assistant Section Manager
- District Emergency Coordinator
- County level Emergency Coordinator